How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Drugdad Your Own Question
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 1726
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Drugdad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to make my palate go down

Customer Question

How to make my palate go down
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Dr. Bridget.

Are you referring to treatments for palate reduction due to problems with sleep apena or snoring?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure, I do have sleep apnea but it's first time with this problem
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

I see. As a pharmacist, I can say there are no medications that can fix an elevated palate/sleep apnea. Typically, sleep apnea breathing apparatuses (like BIPAP machine) or surgery would be necessary. There are medications that make the problem worse. If you are taking any medications (prescription and/or OTC), I would be happy to identify if any would be worsening your problem.