Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I need more xanax than my insurance will pay for. Waht do I

Customer Question

I need more xanax than my insurance will pay for. Waht do I do
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I'm Dr. Bridget.

Typically, insurance will cover what the prescription says as long as you are within the recommended dosage limits.

Alprazolam (generic Xanax) is not expensive at all...under $10 for 60 tablets. Are you able just pay cash?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am able to pay cash
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I order alprazolam Can't get any providers arnd here to subscribe any of it even tho I have been on it for yrs for PTSD....

A prescription would actually have to come from a doctor after a face to face visit. DEA regulations are too strict to allow online prescribing or filling of controlled substances. Have you tried a psychiatrist? They would be the most equipped to handle your case. I would be happy to help you find a top-rate psychiatrist in your area.