Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

Im on the following medications and am wondering if the are

Customer Question
ok to be taken all...
Im on the following medications and am wondering if the are ok to be taken all at once?
Antenol
Quinapril
Mobic
Wellbutrin
Synthroid
Horizant
Cymbalta
Fenofibate
Tiazidine
Ambien
Vit. Supplements : Fish oil 3000 units , Vit.D, Vit.B-12
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pharmacy
4/27/2016
Pharmacist: Dr.Amita, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor (MD)

Hell

I am Dr.Amita and I would be assisting you with your concerns today.

I am aware that you have had to wait pretty long to get an answer.I just came online and am answering as soon as possible.

The medications you are taking have a lot of interactions some of which can be dangerous.

Mobic and cymbalta can cause increased tendency to bleed.

Wellbutrin and cymbalta whan taken together can cause increased risk of seizures.

Quinapril can decrease the absorption of synthyroid thereby lowering it's effect.

Quinapril , tizanidine, wellbutrin , atenolol all contribute to lowering of blood pressure and therefoe blood pressure needs to be monitored.

Wellbutrin, Horizant, Cymbalta, Tizanidine all cause additive sedation and may cause excessive sedation and drowsiness.

You need to discuss possible interactions of all the medicines you are taking with your doctor so that the medicines can be readjusted appropriately to avoid any interactions.

This is my initial answer.Reply if you need any clarification.

You have mentioned a number in your reply.

Do you want to accept premium service offer?

Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor (MD)