How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask William Pflugfelder Your Own Question
William Pflugfelder
William Pflugfelder, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 24
Experience:  Pharmacist at Health Care Consultants
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
William Pflugfelder is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like try Didrex, even if it's a small amounts, I

Customer Question

I would like try Didrex, even if it's a small amounts, I know it comes in 50 mg. but I'm desperate. I'm open and ready to try new things.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm DrBillRPh. Thanks for the question. Have you tried other similar medications? What have been the results?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm 35
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ike been doing everything since I was a kid. Eat right. Exercise like mad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I researched I am came down to two things? qsymia or Didrrex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Onbviosly I can take amphetamines no problem. My Worry is that I really have to lose my stomach for health reasons.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need a script for one or the this point I don't care. I just so fed up. And I'm Medicaid so my options are limited
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  William Pflugfelder replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, we can't provide prescriptions on this site. For your situation it is best to start with your primary care physician and take it from there. Hope helpful,DrBillRPh