Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained in Pharmacology
55099014

I've been sick and feeling flush last few days. Believe i

Customer Question

I've been sick and feeling flush last few days . Believe i may have a spider bite but i can't afford a doctor visit and have no insurance. I believe i may need some antibiotics . Can u please help????
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Wallace,

My name is***** and I will be assisting you this evening.

We are not able to prescribe on this site, but there are some other sites that have physician services with prescriptive authority that could help. Some of these sites have a one time fee of about $50 (much cheaper than the ER or urgent care) and can send prescriptions to your local pharmacy. Please let me know if you would like some suggestions. In addition to the Ibuprofen, I would also recommend trying Benadryl 50 mg by mouth every 6 hours and Neosporin ointment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Awe man. I paid the $25 thinking yall could because it says yall are licensed pharmacist.

I am a licensed pharmacist, but we cannot prescribe or dispense medication on this site.

If you need a refund, please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please a refund would be great! because i am going to do another site that can prescribe . Also I've tried benadryl also in between. Thank u very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is a good site that can help me

No problem. We are a question and answer site and so customers may sometimes ask my advice on where to get a prescription online, in which case I would offer the information for a positive rating. I have spent some time researching the online physician service sites...not all of them are legit.

If you would like to end the conversation here, I can certainly have the moderator take over to process the refund. Just let me know how you would like to proceed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i would like a refund. And i will definitely give you a positive review.

I appreciate that:) The only thing is that a positive review indicates that you are satisfied with the service. If satisfied with the service, a refund is generally not in order. In other words, you are either happy (positive review) or unhappy (refund).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean you tried to help me but i thought this site prescribed because it said licensed pharmacist but you cannot prescribe. Therefore i really didnt get the service i needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i guess have the moderator take over for the refund process. Thanks again

I totally understand. I am going to send your question to the moderator so that you can get your money back. Thanks for trying out the site, though. Please stop back anytime in the future if you ever need a quick answer from a professional:)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok . Do i stay on here? And wait for someone to contact me?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.
I'm a doctor. You might not need antibiotics. Can you attach a picture?
You might not even need to see a doctor. Im a medical doctor that can assist you. Do you want my help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Possibly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was charged for a service earlier and am waiting on a refund bc i thought this site wrote prescriptions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where would i attach a pic?
You could email it to me. Or email to support @justanswer.com
Let them know Dr Phil is looking for a pic
Ok. I reviewed it. I think you definitely need antibiotics. This appears to be cellulitis or a skin infection.

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.

If you have more questions, just reply

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never agreed to anything nor asked for another doctor. Thank u

No problem :)

good luck with this