Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I am an american traveler that is opiate dependant i would

Customer Question

i am an american traveler that is opiate dependant i would like to withdrawl from the opiates and get a prescription for suboxone but i am not sure where to go or who to see
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have been using opiates for over 7 years but was on vivitrol for over a year. I traveled and found opiates in the UK and formed a habit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pharmacists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: because of my anxiety and depression becuase of other issues. but i want to stop but in order to stop i need to get suboxone for my withdrawl
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for the question. Suboxone is a controlled substance that requires special registration. Not all doctors can prescribe Suboxone. Only doctors that are registered can prescribe it for. These usually have a limit on how many suboxone patients they can see, so they will charge you special fee to get on their list. You can find suboxone prescribers online at www.suboxone.com/treatment-plan/find-a-doctor