Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

I need a script for Saxenda, new injection diet drup. I

Customer Question
weight 310 and no one...
I need a script for Saxenda, new injection diet drup. I weight 310 and no one wants to help me, my BP is a bit high 140/106. So I take lisinapril 20 mg. I need this weight off and need help I diet but it just doesn't want to come off. Casn you help me please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/24/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Sheldon, Pharm.D. replied 1 year ago
Dr. Sheldon
Dr. Sheldon, Pharm.D.
Hi there,
Your BP is high especially diastolic. You need to have your provider e either increase Lisinopril dose or add another medication such as HCTZ or Atenolol till BP is < 130/90
Now about the script for Saxenda, On JustAnswer.com, we don't prescribe, but answer any questions you have about your medications and/or your health.
However, I can definitely refer you to some reputable websites that should be able to help with prescriptions as they do offer MD online service. They can also call it in a prescription to your local pharmacy.
Please click on the link below.... One of the best website that helps with weight loss through MD help.https://www.accessrx.com/
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need a script ,so I pd 25.00 for nothing. Great
You will get a refund as your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Please contact customer service.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Because does say request refund not on order page says I'm not eligible? Ripoff. You can't even answer kjy question.
Could you please send me a link to the section on www.justanswer.com where you saw that we provide scripts. Also let me know if need help with requesting a full refund.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, you will be refunded.
Dr. Sheldon
Dr. Sheldon
Dr. Sheldon, Pharm.D.