Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can I get Adderall for my Adult ADHA

Customer Question
Can I get Adderall for my Adult ADHA
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/6/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Josh, Pharm.D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.

Hi there,

Adderall can not be legally prescribed online. You will have to see your MD. Sorry

Pharmacist: William Pflugfelder, Pharmacist replied 2 years ago
William Pflugfelder

DrBillRPh here,

Couple thoughts regarding your situation: 1. Your prescriber can mail the prescription to you. In many states he can write multiple prescriptions for adderall for you as long as he writes a do not fill before date on each prescription. 2. You can try strattera instead of adderall. If you choose this route then your prescriber can call the prescription in to your local pharmacy. Hope helpful,

DrBillRPh

I strive to provide quick, accurate, customized, complete, and thoughtful answers to questions on topics I know well. Let me know if have any other questions. Once fully satisfied, then please kindly rate my answer :)

Dr. Riaz, Doctor of Pharmacy

Good morning,

Have you contacted our prescriber regarding you ADHD treatment options? Please let me know of our progress and if there is anyting else I can do/

Enjoy your day,

DrBillRPh