Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I am having pain in my right leg down to my knees. Went to…

Customer Question
I am having pain...

I am having pain in my right leg down to my knees. Went to the hospital and took and extray. The doctor did not see anything and said it might be arthritis. I visited a private doctor previous to that and he said it was my tend something. What do you think

Doctor's Assistant: The Pharmacist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Pharmacist should know?

I have a problem with poor circulation.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
3/1/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Hi! I see you are having some problems with leg pain. There could be many reasons for this. How may I help today?