Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I would like to purchase The medicine pills for chlymidia is…

Customer Question
I would like to purchase...
I would like to purchase The medicine pills for chlymidia is that possible?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/26/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Hi! That condition will require an antibiotic, which we do not provide on this site. There are other sites that do provide prescriptions after a consult with a licensed physician. I would be happy to share some of those with you if interested...just reply:) Thanks!