Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can I get a prescription for Duromine 40g

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/25/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Josh, Pharm.D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.

Hi there,

We at JustAnswer help customers with their questions. Unfortunately, we can't write prescriptions. However, I can refer you to some other websites that might have this service.

Please try http://www.amwell.com

Be sure to check the following link as well.

https://amwell.com/cm/blog/can-i-get-a-prescription-from-an-online-doctor/

Below are some other popular websites for online physician visits which may provide prescriptions to be filled at your local pharmacy. For cost comparison, you can check out these websites.

http://www.mdaligne.com

http://www.memd.me

Keep in mind, not all 50 states allow online MD prescriptions, but most do. Each website service provider should be able to tell you if your state allows online prescriptions and what type of medications can be prescribed through their service. Hope this helps!

​Dr.Riaz, Doctor of Pharmacy

Checking back to be sure if you don't have any other questions. Once fully satisfied, then please kindly rate my answer :)
Dr. Riaz, Doctor of Pharmacy

Please kindly rate my response at your convenience so I can get a credit for helping :)

Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.