Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have chronic back pain. i live in a remote area. I need a…

Customer Question
I have chronic back pain...
I have chronic back pain. i live in a remote area. I need a perscription for Vicodin, can you help me out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/20/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Josh, Pharm.D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.

Hi there!

Sorry we are questions / answer site and can not write prescriptions. I can refer you to another site that might be able to help with meds, but not likely with Vicodin. You can still try. They can call in pain meds into a local pharmacy as long as its not a C-II.

Please let me know if you are interested in more information.

I need a online prescription for pain meds. If you would send me the link, thank you.

Please try http://www.amwell.com

Be sue to check the following link as well.

https://amwell.com/cm/blog/can-i-get-a-prescription-from-an-online-doctor/

Below are some other popular websites for online physician visits which may provide prescriptions to be filled at your local pharmacy. For cost comparison, you can check out these websites.

http://www.mdaligne.com

http://www.kwikmed.com

http://www.memd.me

Keep in mind, not all 50 states allow online MD prescriptions, but most do. The website service provider should be able to tell you if your state allows online prescriptions.

I strive to provide quick and accurate answers. Please rate my answer once fully satisfied. :)

Dr. Riaz, Doctor of Pharmacy

I would take Aleve OTC in the meantime. That helps a lot.

Hi Lorraine

Did I fully answered your question?

No luck with any of the websites you provided!

In that case take Aleve and 2 extra strength Tylenol and you should feel better in 1-2 hours. Until you can see an MD, perhaps at an urgent care.

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you would like to get your questions answered to your satisfaction.

Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.