Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I took a 48 hour acai berry cleanse directions are to mix 4…

Customer Question
I took a 48 hour...
I took a 48 hour acai berry cleanse directions are to mix 4 oz water with 4 oz of the cleanse 4x a day I did this once yesterday and once today because the taste was not very good yesterday I was fine . Today one hour after taking I threw up everything in my stomach and fell asleep for about an hour. I woke up and threw up again and this has repeated for about 4 hours now. What is causing me the most discomfort and need to vomit are the sharp pains radiating from my back to front around the chest area which I think are gas pains all in all it is unbearable I can't seem to keep anything down what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/18/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question
I'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to help
I think you need to go to emergency

This could be pancreatitis or an allergic reaction

The pains I am describing I do get often I have really bad gas . For the past 30 minutes the vomiting and pain has subsided by sitting up.

I would try simethicone OTC

if it doesn't resolve with that, go in

If the pain and vomiting stops I should be ok? I had my gallbladder removed about 3 years ago so these pains I'm feeling have Been happening intermittently over the years. The vomiting paired with that has been really unbearable today .

Yes, you shold be ok if it stops

Thanks for this question.

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply.