Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Can you send a script to my at home pharmacy or is it easier…

Customer Question
can you send a script...
can you send a script to my at home pharmacy or is it easier online
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Josh, Pharm.D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.

JustAnswer is actually a question/ answer site about medications and health issues. We are not able to prescribe medications. However, there are online physician services may be the way to go to save you some money. It is often cheaper than paying for an office visit and they can provide prescriptions for some medications to be filled at your local pharmacy. There are services that you can pay a subscription for (this would be if you want to use them as your primary care provider) or pay per visit (this would be more of a short-term solution). Would you be interested in those website addresses?

Online doctors will send the prescription to any pharmacy of your choice

Would you still be interested in the most trusted website?

Please try www.amwell.com

Also kindly provide me positive rating : )