Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Ineed a new script for trileptal i have seizures

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Josh, Pharm.D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.

Hi there

I can help guide you to get the script online. Let me know if you would like the info for online providers.

ok
i thought you could noyify an at home pharmacy or not

JustAnswer is actually a question/ answer site about medications and health issues. We are not able to prescribe medications. However, there are online physician services may be the way to go to save you some money.

It is often cheaper than paying for an office visit and they can provide prescriptions for some medications to be filled at your local pharmacy. There are services that you can pay a subscription for (this would be if you want to use them as your primary care provider) or pay per visit (this would be more of a short-term solution). Would you be interested in those website addresses?

Please try www.amwell.com

Also kindly provide me positive rating : )

https://amwell.com/cm/blog/can-i-get-a-prescription-from-an-online-doctor/

Have I been able to answer your question to your satisfaction?