Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

How can I be prescribed a medication online? I would like to…

Customer Question
How can I be prescribed...
How can I be prescribed a medication online?
I would like to have a prescription for phentermine 37.5 mg.
can you provide me with a prescription?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/12/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Hi Lisa,

Unfortunately, Phentermine cannot be prescribed online legally because it is a controlled substance.

We are not able to provide prescriptions on JustAnswer (this is a questions and answers website). If you decide to see a physician to get a Phentermine prescription, just be aware that is often loses its effects on reducing appetite after just a few weeks and is considered short-term solution. I know this is not the answer you were hoping for, but I want to be sure you get accurate advice. Please continue to reply if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

You are welcome:) Sorry for the bad news.

Pharmacist: Dr. Josh, Pharm.D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Pharm.D.

I agree with Dr. Bridget. You can also check out www.amwell.comwebsite for online MD/RD consults. They might be able to suggest other ways to manage weight issue. Their Ph # 1-***-***-****.

I forgot to provide a rating scale, but have done that now.

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating...thank you:)