Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Name a pharmaceutical that is currently being worked on that…

Customer Question
Name a pharmaceutical that is...
Name a pharmaceutical that is currently being worked on that has REALLY caught your eye, or one that seriously looks like it's going to change the game in the medical field (keep it at a maximum of 10-15 years release, and technically possible, proven by today's science).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist replied 2 years ago
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience: Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your interesting question! Teplizumab is a medication in development to prevent the advancement of Type 1 diabetes progression. There are currently no treatments of its kind for this indication and has shown a lot of promise in phase 2 clinical trials. Does this answer your question to your satisfaction? You may continue to reply until I get your question resolved.

Hello Ryan...just checking in to see if you looked at that investigational medication I posted for you?

Is this the type of pharmaceutical you were inquiring about?

Hi Ryan...just checking in to see how things are going with the investigational pharmaceuticals.

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating...thank you:)

Hi Ryan...just checking in to see how things are going with the investigational pharmaceuticals. Did you take a look at Teplizumab?

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating as this is how I get credit for helping you. Thank you:)