Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Scarring itchy rash on arms chest and feet, The same areas…

Customer Question
Scarring itchy rash on...

Scarring itchy rash on arms chest and feet

Doctor's Assistant: Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I know even simple seeming things can be baffling. Having your health fail in any way is awful, exhausting, scary. Tell us what else you know and the Pharmacist will tell you what to do or who to get to help from.

The same areas have dry flaking skin. I've been using clotrimazole-betamethasone crm 45gm, but it's expensive and not as effective as it could be.

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Pharmacist should be aware of?

Poor kidney function and low vitamin D level, being currently treated by nephrologist

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/5/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. SH, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Doctor (MD)

Can you please send a picture or two on here for me to see.

Kindest regards