Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I have obstructive sleep apnea )use cpap) and excessive

Customer Question
hello I have obstructive sleep...
hello I have obstructive sleep apnea )use cpap) and excessive daytime sleepiness. My employer has sent me home until I can stay awake. I am in need of provigil. Is this something your doctors can prescribe.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
2/4/2016
Pharmacist: Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D. replied 2 years ago
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are facing, however it is illegal to prescribe medication over the internet without a face to face visit. You will need to find a Dr. who is willing to prescribe the medication to you. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.