Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

I want to find out which drugs have the least side effects…

Customer Question
I want to find out...
I want to find out which drugs have the least side effects for chronic pain of the back, neck, and down the arms, sometimes my heart does flip flops and disturbs my sleep. The sensation is mostly of burning and excess energy build up
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Pharmacist: Drugdad, Pharmacist replied 2 years ago
Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist

Hi, thanks for the question. What medications are you taking now?

None besides occasionally Ibuprofen
Sometimes I've used amino acids such as GABA and Glycine which help me relax a little

For chronic pain OTC, you can try either Tylenol, Ibuprofen or Aleeve but don't take ibuprofen/aleeve for long period of time without taking to your doctor. GABA or Glycine are fine with these drugs. If these drugs are controlling your pain then you have to take to your doctor about stronger medications like tramadol or percocet.

OK

Anything else I can help you with?

No,

Take care. I would appreciate a positive rating.