Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

For several years i have taken lisinopril and omeprazole

Customer Question

For several years i have ta***** *****sinopril and omeprazole first thing every am. I just started levothyroxin and need to know if I take it first then wait 30 min. to an hour then take my bloodpressure and omeprazole will there be any problems?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hello Linda,

Waiting 30 min to an hour after Levothyroxine to take Omeprazole and Lisinopril is ok. If you want to take all three medications together to simplify your schedule, that would be ok too. Keep in mind that it is recommended to take Levothyroxine and Omeprazole on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before the first food of the day.

Hello! Just checking back with you to see how things are going with your new medication routine. Was I able to get your question fully answered? Follow-up questions, if you have them, are free of charge!

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating...thank you:)

Hi! Everything going ok with your Levothyroxine, Omeprazole and Lisinopril? My goal is excellent customer service so please let me know if there are any follow up questions.

Hi Linda...just checking in to see how things are going with your medication schedule you inquired about.

Hi Linda...just checking in to see how things are going with your medication schedule.

Please don't forget to leave a positive rating as this is how I get credit for helping you. Thank you:)