How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Rollins Your Own Question
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 769
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. C. Rollins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live here in Florida I have had 12 surgeries on my back

Customer Question

my name is***** live here in Florida I have had 12 surgeries on my back and the last one they put a spinal cord stimulator in my back and its really not helping with pain they have had me on 17 different kinds of drugs and have all kinds of injections and I have to go for one on Jan.25 2016 maybe medical marjuana mite help with all this pain . Maybe you could help me out thanks Ron
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

Florida is not a state that allows medical marijuana so it is not possible in your state to obtain it. You would have to move. Hopefully this fully answers your question. Once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.

Related Pharmacy Questions