Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Will halcion help if I have a tolerance to klonopin?

Customer Question

Will halcion help for insomnia if I have a tolerance to klonopin?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. Unless you have other underlying illness, haldol is not insomnia. It might help you sleep but the benefit is not worth the side effects.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I have an anxiety disorder and was placed on Seroquel which I don't like and ambien. Worked for two weeks then stopped. I was on 25-50 mg Seroquel. Should I increase the Seroquel? The sedation has worn off very rapidly with tev25-50 mg dosage.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

If you are taking the seroquel for other illness like bipolar or depression, then your doctor can increase the dose even higher. But since your concern is insomnia, you shouldn't increase the dose. Trazodone is approved for insomnia so your doctor can try you on that.