How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bridget Your Own Question
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 977
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Bridget is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I submitted details to my question but have received no

Customer Question

I submitted details to my question but have received no answer.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ed...was your question regarding how to get a prescription online? If so, there should be a response from me waiting for you. A prescription for a non-controlled substance can be obtained online via an online physician service. I would be happy to recommend a few of them to check out if you are interested.


Dr. Bridget, PhamD,CGP

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dr. Bridget…my wife and I are experiencing major problems with our business. As a result I have been unable to sleep. A few years ago we cared for my mother who had Parkinson’s disease. She was prescribed Ambien to help her sleep. It was a stressful period for us and I occasionally had sleeping problems then so I would take one of her Ambien and it worked great for me.
Is Ambien a controlled substance?
I have consulted my primary about me current problem and she prescribed Lunesta for me because she has a personal issue with Ambien. Lunestasimply does not work for me. Do you have any suggestions?
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

I started the conversation on the other thread...I will post answer there to reduce any confusion.