Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I have a broken ankle and severe back pain. i recently

Customer Question

I have a broken ankle and severe back pain. i recently relocated and havent been able to get my oxycodone 30 mg quantity 60 prescription. can you help me?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lawrence! Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. To ensure I am interpreting your question correctly, I see that you are looking to find out how to obtain a prescription for Oxycodone. Is this correct?

I am sorry to hear that you are in severe pain. Unfortunately, we cannot provide prescriptions on this website. Given your history, your previous physician may be willing to write this prescription for you. Even if you have moved to another state or city, your physician can mail the prescription into your current pharmacy OR e-prescribe. This may be an option for you until you can establish a new physician in your area.

If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you,

Dr.Bridget,PharmD,CGP