How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Drugdad Your Own Question
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 1727
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Drugdad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I have a lot of

Customer Question

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I have a lot of stress die to the industry i am in and my home life is not any better. Stress all around. I sometimes feel like i can breathe i get headaches. I went to several doctors that proscribed me xanax and klonopine when i liked in CA now i live in OK and i work from 7 am to 5 pm and i have no time to see a doctor. I tried however my work is not inclined to allow me to see a doc out here.
How can u help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry for your situation. You definitely need to see your doctor. Xanax and klonopin are controlled drugs so you will need a prescription from your doctor because those drugs can't be prescribed online

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome