Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I have a lot of

Customer Question

I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I have a lot of stress die to the industry i am in and my home life is not any better. Stress all around. I sometimes feel like i can breathe i get headaches. I went to several doctors that proscribed me xanax and klonopine when i liked in CA now i live in OK and i work from 7 am to 5 pm and i have no time to see a doctor. I tried however my work is not inclined to allow me to see a doc out here.
How can u help?
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry for your situation. You definitely need to see your doctor. Xanax and klonopin are controlled drugs so you will need a prescription from your doctor because those drugs can't be prescribed online

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome