How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Bridget Your Own Question
Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 1060
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Dr. Bridget is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I get chronic headaches and just recently moved away from

Customer Question

Hi. I get chronic headaches and just recently moved away from the doctor who was perscribing me medicine. Is there anyway you could give me a perscription for butorphanol (generic stadol)?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but prescriptions cannot be obtained on JustAnswer. We provide information only. It is not likely to get a controlled substance online as a physician needs to follow-up with patients for whom they prescribe these types of medicines.

If you have any further questions/comments, please let me know-I will be happy to respond.


Bridget, PharmD, CGP