Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

Looking OTC substitute

Customer Question

Looking for an OTC substitute for benzonatate
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tricia! Welcome and thanks for your question! My name is ***** ***** I am the Pharmacist that will be assisting you today. I see that you are looking to find out about an OTC cough medicine. You could try Mucinex DM, Robitussin DM or any product containing dextromethorphan.

If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thank you,

Bridget

Hello Tricia! I am just checking in with you to see if you tried the cough medicine I recommended? If so, did it work well? My goal is to provide you with excellent customer service. If you have any other questions or comments, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Bridget