Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

I am currently on my first day of taking valium to detox off

Customer Question

I am currently on my first day of taking valium to detox off of alcohol. I have to take one 5mg pill in the morning and one 5mg in the evening. I am still having issues with tremors, sweating and vomiting. I took my first dose at 7am and was having such
bad tremors, etc. that I had to take another at 5:30pm. Is it ok to take half a valium at 1pm to get me through to the evening? I am worried about waking up and having symptoms.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. Taking additional 1/2 tablet is within the normal dose range but you should consult with your doctor before using it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Thank you. I would ask my doctor, however my company closed and I have lost my health insurance.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome.