Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

I found a pill with the imprint A335. I think the pill is

Customer Question

I found a pill with the imprint A335. I think the pill is old. Can you tell me what it is? The tablet is white, scored on the back and is either white or very light yellow.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 1 year ago.

It is most likely Blesomra 20mg. Hopefully this fully answers your question once satisfied please rate my answer. Thanks.

Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi! I am Dr. B and I have a different interpretation than the previous responder. Per clinical pharmacology drug identifier:

Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen 7.5mg-325mg Tablet

UDL Laboratories Inc (off market) yellow, oblong-shaped, scored, side 1:A335

The previous reply states that it is Belsomra (spelled incorrectly in previous post) which was approved in August 2014 for insomnia. You state the pill is old, so it is probably not Belsomra. Belsomra is not scored and has the imprint 335, not A335.

Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Thanks!

Dr. B

Hi, it's Dr. B just checking in with you to see how everything worked out with the mystery pill.