How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Drugdad Your Own Question
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 1727
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Drugdad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have IBS. I did a stool tests and abnormal bacteria

Customer Question

Hello, I have IBS . I did a stool tests and abnormal bacteria overgrowth was discovered. I want to know where I can get the following antibiotics which were recently approved for IBS: Eluxadoline Rifaximin Where can I get this in the UK ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for the question. You should be able to get it from most pharmacies under the brand name Xifaxanta. Once you have a prescription from your doctor, just head a nearby pharmacy and ask for that. Am not sure if eluxadoline is available in UK yet.
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.
If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Related Pharmacy Questions