How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Drugdad Your Own Question
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Category: Pharmacy
Satisfied Customers: 1727
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
Type Your Pharmacy Question Here...
Drugdad is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was exposed to std gonneria

Customer Question

I was exposed to std gonneria
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Pharmacy
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. For STD gonorrhea, all you need a one time prescription for antibiotic like Zmax (Zithromax).

Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Make sure your partner is also treated

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I get a prescription from you all
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

No, this website does not provide prescription.

Related Pharmacy Questions