Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

Is there a way I can get a prescription For PHENTREMINE? My…

Customer Question
Hi, is there a way...
Hi, is there a way I can get a prescription For PHENTREMINE? My doctor prescribed it but my health insurance is temporary not working. Is there a way I can't get the real PHENTREMINE or can you suggest a similar product I can buy without a prescription?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
7/24/2015
Pharmacist: Drugdad, Pharmacist replied 3 years ago
Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Hi, thanks for the question.
Since you already have a prescription for phentermine, the price is not expensive because it is generic. With drug discount card like www.helprx.org you will pay about $19 for 30 pills of 30mg.
If you don't have a prescription for the phentermine, then the next best drug over the counter is ALLI.
I had a prescription and got phentermine but my prescription doesn't have refill on it. Is there a way to get it without a prescription?
No, there is no way of getting it without a prescription.