Drugdad
Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience:  I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
66334938

Dosage and effective forms of oxytocin to increase libido

Dosage and effective forms of oxytocin to increase libido and help with orgasms in women
Drugdad :

Hi, let me help you with this

Drugdad :

So you are looking for the dose of oxytocin for libido increase in both men and women

Drugdad :

Right now, as you know, the FDA have not approved oxytocin for this indication so any information out there is circumstantial.

Drugdad :

Most of the studies on oxytocin effects on this topic have been done with the nasal formulation because of the ease of use but the intranasal oxytocin is no longer available in the united states

JACUSTOMER-demjyxei- :

Yes but am primarily interested in womens dosages and forms that are effective. Some lecturers say oral, vaginal suppositories, nasal spray or IM. others have said only the nasal spray and IM are effective. What little I know about IM it reqires dilution with lidocaine to alleviate the pain.

Drugdad :

Yes, only the nasal, IV and IM have been effectively studied for oxytocin

JACUSTOMER-demjyxei- :

If that is so it is available in all forms from many componding pharmacies but I was looking for an unbiased knowledge cicumstantial or otherwise.

Drugdad :

Oral route is absolutely useless because chymotrypsin, present in the GI tract, destroys oxytocin, rendering oral administration ineffective.

Drugdad :

It will be difficult to get pharmacy capable of compounding intranasal drug locally, that leaves with just IV or IM

JACUSTOMER-demjyxei- :

Is this it?

Drugdad :

Yes

JACUSTOMER-demjyxei- :

Thanks Wikipedia has all this.

Drugdad :

Check this link

Drugdad, Pharmacist
Experience: I have a doctor of pharmacy degree with experience in both retail and hospital. I will be happy to share this knowledge with you
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02703.x/abstract

Hey doc,

Do you want me to try to help you out? I am usually always looking and reading through clinical journals and such. Let me know if I can help you. I promise you we can have a good lengthy discussion.