Pharmacy

Pharmacy Questions? Ask a Pharmacist Online.

Pharmacy

I NOW HAVE TO TAKE SO MANY MEDS COMFUSE ABOUT WHAT TIME TO

I NOW HAVE TO TAKE...

I NOW HAVE TO TAKE SO MANY MEDS IM SO COMFUSE ABOUT WHAT TIME TO TAKE WHAT .

one day women vitamin

I FIND I GET SICK IF I TAKE TO MANY DIFFENT PILLS AT ONCE JUST FOR THE NEXT 8 DAYS FLAGYL 250MG ONE PILL IN MORNING AND 1 PILL AT NIGHT ADDERALL 30MG -2 PILLS CYMBALTA 30 MG 1 PILL IN MORNING 2 PILLS AT NIGHT VALTREX 1 GM ONCE DAY DEMEROL 50 MG AS NEED I TRY MY HARD NOT TO TAKE IT .. MOST OF THE TIME AT NIGHT XANAX AS NEED 1MG REGLAN 10MG AS NEED NOW THE MOST COMFUSE WITH ALL THE OTHERS ELMIRON 100MG 1 PILL 3 TIMES DAY I GET UP AROUND 9 AM UP ALL DAY INSTILL 12 AM , UNLESS I CAN NOT SLEEP AND HAVE A BAD DAY THEN UP TILL ABOUT 3AM

I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TIME TO TAKE WHAT AND WHEN TO EAT !

I'M SICK AS IT IT , I START TO THINK ALL THE MEDS ARE MAKE ME SICK TO

10/16/2011
Valarie
Valarie, Nurse (RN)
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer with your question, and welcome.
The vitamin should be taken with a meal.
Flagyl needs to be taken on an empty stomach.
Adderall needs to be taken in the morning with or without food.
Cymbalta needs to be taken at the same time each day, with or without food.
Valtrex needs to be taken with a full glass of water (with additional water during the day) to protect your kidneys.
Assuming your day is 9am to 12mn, here is a schedule to break up your meds into manageable doses, and also considering the need to take some on an empty stomach.
9am:
---Elmiron 100mg
---Flagyl 250mg
10am
Breakfast
after eating take;
---Adderall 30mg (2)
---Cymbalta 30mg (1)
2pm
---Elmiron 100mg
3pm
Lunch
after eating take:
---Valtrex 1gm with full glass of water (8oz)
---Vitamin
8pm
---Elmiron 100mg
---Flagyl 250mg
9pm
Dinner
after eating take:
---Cymbalta 30mg (2)
---Vitamin
Valarie
Valarie, Nurse (RN)

What about if i have to take a the

xanax

reglan

DEMEROL 50 MG

so i eat with them or not and i add them in with the others ..

thank you so much for the answner

You're very welcome, and thank you!
For your "as needed" medications, Demerol, Xanax and Reglan:
Demerol and Xanax can be taken at any time with or without food.
Reglan is most effective if taken 30 minutes before a meal, but will also work if taken with the meal.
A note about Reglan: be sure to discuss continuing use of this medication with your doctor because it is not recommended to take it longer than 12 weeks due to a serious side effect that can affect some people. This side effect is a movement disorder that may not be reversible. Also, because of this side effect be sure to never take more of the medication than your doctor has prescribed.
Valarie
Valarie
Valarie, Nurse (RN)