Pharmacy

Pharmacy questions? Ask a pharmacist online.

What is paroxetine 40mg 15 lozenges 1 used for, place half a…

Customer Question
what is paroxetine 40mg 15...
what is paroxetine 40mg 15 lozenges 1 used for, place half a troche in cheek pouch and allow to dissolve. can teenages use this as a drug to get space out.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Pharmacy
6/27/2010
Pharmacist: Dave, Pharmacist replied 8 years ago
Dave
Dave, Pharmacist
Greetings!

Paroxetine is an antidepressant commonly used for treatment of depression or anxiety. Teenagers could use abuse this product, and of course many others, in attempts to get "high." But it is likely that they would not get the "high" they are looking for with paroxetine versus other more commonly abused substances. Of course, if abused, and drug or substance, including paroxetine, could cause significant harm.

Hope this is helpful!