Getting online pharmacy information when you need it
Your local neighborhood pharmacist won't be sitting around in your kitchen while you rifle through your medicine cabinet, but that doesn't mean you can't access the help you need when you're at home. They've answered hundreds of pharmacy questions, such as:
- Is there a certain time of day that is preferable for taking my medication? Should I be taking it with food?
- For how long will I need to take the medication?
- What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Is this medication safe for women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant?
- Where should this medication be stored?
- What side effects should I be expecting? How do I deal with them?
To ensure that you get help with your pharmacy questions as soon as possible, and to make certain that the information is accurate, you should be prepared to provide the following pieces of information to the Expert you connect with:
- The issue for which you have the medication
- Any relevant factors in your medical history
- The amount of time for which you've been taking medication
- Any side effects or issues you've had with this (or similar) medication
- Any recent changes you've noticed