Peugeot

Peugeot repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No blue tooth? 307cc 2006. New ownership. It has a SIM card…

Customer Question
No blue tooth? Mechanic's...

No blue tooth?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?

307cc 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

New ownership

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has a SIM card in the unit, do i need to buy a clone one of my phone if I can’t get it to Bluetooth?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Peugeot
12/26/2017
Peugeot Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 7 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing to check is to see if your vehicle has Bluetooth capabilities.Some models have a Bluetooth setup but is not fully installed and a dealer has to complete the install and programming for it to work.The best thing to do here is to contact a dealer with your vehicles VIN number and see if they can tell you for sure if your model has it equipped as well as what needs to be done to make it work.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Peugeot Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?