Peugeot

Peugeot repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I having this code p1667 on my Peugeot207. Coded

Customer Question
I having this code...

I having this code p1667 on my Peugeot207

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Coded immobilized

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Peugeot?

Model 207 1.6 / yr 09

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your 207?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 207 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I start the car it won't idle. Try a a few time restart it turn back normal.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Peugeot
11/29/2017
Peugeot Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 4 months ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This looks to be an injector circuit code from what I see.If you are seeing something else as the description of this code let me know.If you have a shorted injector or injector wiring harness issue this will cause this fault and would need to be repaired/replaced.You will need to have this codes diagnosed and repaired to then locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli