Peugeot

Peugeot repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I m saroj I m having a problem with my Peugeot 607, Ac won't…

Customer Question
Hi I m saroj...

Hi I m saroj I m having a problem with my Peugeot 607

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Ac won't stop even after switching it off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Peugeot
I have done the payment
2/27/2016
Peugeot Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 2 years ago
Peter Zavarelli

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases the fault can be caused by a faulty ac control switch failing to send a signal to turn off the ac compressor.I have seen some of these fail before needing replaced.I have also seen issues with ac compressor relays sticking on keeping the ac on as well.I would have this tested further to see if the ac switch needs replaced or if this is an issue with a relay needing replaced or possibly even shorted or damaged wiring to the ac compressor or compressor control relay.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete