Peugeot

Peugeot repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have locked the keys in the boot of my Peugeot 207cc.

Customer Question
Hi. I have locked the...
Hi. I have locked the keys in the boot of my Peugeot 207cc. I cannot remember how to open boot without them and manual is in boot! Is there a button I can press?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Peugeot
6/5/2015
Peugeot Mechanic: Robert, Peugeot Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Robert
Robert, Peugeot Mechanic
Hi..there..
Provided the car is still open - you should be able to if you inadvertently leave the key in the boot, press the
manual centralised control "padlock button" immediately
to unlock the boot and retrieve the key - if thats not an option and you dont have a spare key to get into the car and the car is locked the usual method..is you'll will need to order a replacement/spare key using the vin "vehicle identification number" and details of ownership via the dealer..I do hope this helps