Dean G87
Dean G87, Peugeot Certified Technician
Experience:  experience with mitsubishi/ nissan.currently peugeot/kia technician. Electrical or mechanical faults
56272109

Peugeot 307 sw Hello, i had Warning light depollution system

Customer Question

Hello, i had Warning light "depollution system faulty" on Peugeot 307 sw petrol come on today, please could you tell me where the filter so it can be changed, thank you
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Dean G87 replied 6 years ago.

hi there i am dean i currently work at peugeot and kia as diagnostic/master tech. i would be happy to assist you with your problems

With your depollution fault you have with your car a cat cleaner and fuel filter will not help the fault, The Light is basically your engine management light has came on, Your engine ecu will have a fault code stored in it. The best thing to do is have the fault code checked with a garage with the correct diagnostic equipment. Which will give you a fault code. Once you have this you will have a better indication where to look for the fault as it will tell you a certain part of the system.

Im sure kwikfit are reading fault codes, I would do this first which will save you money in the long run instead of throwing money at cleaned etc,

hope this helps, once you have a fault code and description come back to this question and tell me the fault code and i can assist you further,

The code should look like p0301 something like that.

Thanks

Dean

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your replie, But you didn't answer my question, i need to know where the filter is so i can change it, would you know where it is please, and how to change it, Kindest regards,
Michelle
Expert:  Dean G87 replied 6 years ago.

Number 20 in the diagram is the fuel filter

It is underneath the car just in front of the fuel tank held in with one bolt, and 2 push clips for the 2 fuel pipes.

.

should take you 5 mins to change.

Hope this helps

Dean

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry its not the fuel filter i need to find its the pollution filter i need to change,
regards,
Michelle
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry You still have not answered my question i have asked 3 times,(THE SAME QUESTION 3 TIMES) which is i need to find where the pollution filter is as i need to change it,
I GOT TOLD TO HAVE A,diagnostic TEST ,THE FIRST TIME I ASKED THE QUESTION,
THE SECOND TIME I ASKED THE SAME QUESTION I GOT TOLD,WHERE THE FUEL FILTER IS, which again is not the question i asked and i do not need to know, I had to take my car to Peugeot today at 4 o'clock because i did not get my question answered by you, please could i have my £13 refunded, as i am very unhappy and did not get the answer to my question,
Kindest Regards,
Michelle