Hi, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and I'm happy to help. Please stand by while I have a chance to type.
The very best thing to do since you know that she has eaten half of this chocolate bar is going to be taking her right in for emergency medical care. I can help you find a vet that cares for rabbits, but I will require your location.
I would move right on to treatment. This offers the best potential for recovery.
Certainly. And if finances might limit your ability to obtain care for your companion at this time, please visit this link where I have comprised 26 links to help with financial aid, financing and fundraising: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3mxuiqvbt8drjk/JAFinancialAid.docx?dl=0
Does this all make sense? Do you have any additional questions I can address today on this topic?
60388 satisfied customers