Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I don't know :( do you know something about chinchillas?

Customer Question
I don't know :(...

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the chinchilla?

He's very bad have some strange spasm muscular barely moving

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the chinchilla seem to hurt?

No I've been at the vet few hours ago, but my chin was not that bad at that time doc found nothing wrong in heart, lungs or temp

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

His body is very tense especially back legs every few minutes there is a spams, stretching his bacl legs

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the chinchilla's name and age?

Back legs Pufi, 4 years ol

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the chinchilla's name?

Old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Old?

4 years old, sorry

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Pet
5/28/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?