Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Cold, shivering and not moving much hamster. Ralph’s. We…

Customer Question
Cold, shivering and not...

Cold, shivering and not moving much hamster

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the hamster. What is the hamster's name and age?

Ralph’s. We have had him about 1 week. He was fine yesterday

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ralph?

He seemed to look like he had diarrhea. Our other

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pet
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

He passed away yesterday. We have identified the issue as wet tail.