Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Our hamster who is 6 months old approximately has started…

Customer Question
Our hamster who is...

Our hamster who is 6 months old approximately has started running in circles and falling over on his side, but stands back up. We gave him a carrot and he took it right away, started chewing on it and shoved it into his cheeks. .. ten spit it all out. LOL My daughter is hysterical and I dont know what to do

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the hamster's name?

Moonlight

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Moonlight?

He has recently been chewing on his habitat - I wonder if the plastic is making him sick?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pet
3/30/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Same. He slept all night rather than being his active self. He ate a few carrots but doesn't look good. I made an appt for noon today with vet.