Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My haired guinea pig has sore on her I don't see him

Customer Question
My long haired guinea...

My long haired guinea pig has sore on her I don't see him scratching but I have seen he has last some weight

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the guinea pig's name and age?

His name if flower i'm not sure how old he Is but we had for a little over year n we got him from some one else

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the guinea pig?

Not at this time I don't

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pet
3/26/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of the area?