Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My puppy is having a hard time breathing. I'm not sure....

Customer Question
My puppy is having...

My puppy is having a hard time breathing.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your puppy?

I'm not sure.... she seems to be struggling to breath

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your puppy seem to hurt?

She seems lethargic seems to be working harder to breath

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your puppy. What is the puppy's name?

Shadow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shadow?

Last week we noticed she had swollen glands in her neck... that has gotten better but now this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pet
3/23/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?