Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Just got home and a heron had got one of our goldfish. It…

Customer Question
Just got home and...

Just got home and a heron had got one of our goldfish. It was out of the water and seems to be bleeding.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the heron?

The heron has gone. I've put the goldfish back in the water

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pet
3/20/2018
Pet Specialist: Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist replied 1 month ago
Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come on line at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. My name is Anna, and I’m a biologist with over 40 years of experience keeping fish. I’m sorry to hear of this incident. If you still need help, please tell me how the fish is doing now. Has the bleeding stopped?Thank you.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director