Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Our ginnie pig is laying down not moving breathing shallow…

Customer Question
Our ginnie pig is...

Our ginnie pig is laying down not moving breathing shallow all of a sudden it was fine this afternoon?!!?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the pig. What is the pig's name and age?

Goob and we never got an age from the pet store

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Goob?

We are not sure they never told us

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Goob?

He was living with another ginnie pig for about three weeks but he left today then this happened

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pet
3/20/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?